May 12, 2020
Hello friends and loyal customers! We have modified our Covid-19 policies. We are seeing existing patients and are accepting new patients. Office visits are permitted based on initial phone screening for symptoms as well as for risk factors (age, high blood pressure, heart disease, etc). We are also still following the protocols established in our post below.
Please call us at 603-203-3185 to schedule an appointment. We look forward to seeing you!
April 23, 2020
As the Covid-19 pandemic continues, we have learned a good deal about how to limit its spread. Social distancing and other measures have to some degree “flattened the curve”. As such, I am reopening the office by appointment, effective April 24, 2020, with the following conditions to limit the spread of the disease:
- All equipment will be sanitized each day
- All patients will be pre-screened by telephone for fever, dry cough, and difficulty breathing, as well as a history of the above, or contact within the last two weeks of anyone with those symptoms.
- If the symptoms you are seeking care for are significant enough and you feel safe coming to our office, we will be happy to make appointments on an urgent or emergency basis. If your concern about your risk of infection is greater than the symptoms you are seeking care for, please delay your appointment.
- We also ask high risk patients to delay care unless it is an emergency; high risk includes those on chemotherapy, those who are immunocompromised, have diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, or respiratory ailments, or are over 60 years of age. For the time being, we will limit patients to one at a time in the office. We respectfully ask that you use your car as a waiting room.
- Dr. Baroody and Kathy will both wear masks
- We ask that if you have a mask, please wear it. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
March 20, 2020
The Centers for Disease Control has recommended that all elective, ambulatory care visits be delayed due to COVID-19. As such, I am closing Artful Chiropractic for 2 weeks, after which time I will reassess the situation. It always has and always will be my privilege to be your chiropractor. Hopefully, we will soon pick up where we left off. God Bless, and be safe.
In this time of concern over the potential threat of COVID-19 we want you to know that we are taking precautions to protect our patients and staff.
We are following the CDC’s recommendations as an employer and healthcare provider. As much as we would like to see you, we kindly ask that you cancel your appointment if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or have been in contact with anyone who might have put you at risk for exposure to COVID-19.
Please call your primary care doctor if you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough or difficulty breathing.
During this period of elevated concern about the current outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19), even if you call less than 24 hours before your appointment, you will not be charged a cancellation fee.